The Vitamin Shoppe is unreliable

4 of 14 Vitamin Shoppe reviews

I placed an online order almost a month ago with The Vitamin Shoppe for pickup at a local store. The order did not show online as having completed, so I called customer service. The customer service agent at first told me she saw no record of the order, then later confirmed that it had completed. She said I would receive an email when the item was available for pickup.

Almost a month later I have yet to receive any email notification of availability for pickup. I have called three times. The first time, a week later on a Friday, I was told it would be in by the next the next Monday and I would get a email notification. No email notification.

A week after the first call to customer service I called again and was told the item had been back ordered and was still at the warehouse to be delivered to the local store. Again the agent told me I would receive an email notification when the item was in-store.

Still no notification. I called customer service today and was told the item was cancelled because I never came to pick it up. So now, after almost a month of waiting I still have no order, and no explanation as to why. Be careful when ordering from The Vitamin Shoppe.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service the price also was rather high

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Salus Haus Floradix Iron Plus Herbs 17 Fluid Ounce
Review category
Drug Stores and Drugs
review #830315 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Vitamin Shoppe? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 14 Vitamin Shoppe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 15 #1159222

My issue was not resolved by receiving the product. However I was not charged for the order. In that it was a pick-up at the local store, I was due to pay only when I picked it up.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Vitamin Shoppe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Vitamin Shoppe.
Filing a new complaint about
×