2.0

I placed an online order almost a month ago with The Vitamin Shoppe for pickup at a local store. The order did not show online as having completed, so I called customer service. The customer service agent at first told me she saw no record of the order, then later confirmed that it had completed. She said I would receive an email when the item was available for pickup.

Almost a month later I have yet to receive any email notification of availability for pickup. I have called three times. The first time, a week later on a Friday, I was told it would be in by the next the next Monday and I would get a email notification. No email notification.

A week after the first call to customer service I called again and was told the item had been back ordered and was still at the warehouse to be delivered to the local store. Again the agent told me I would receive an email notification when the item was in-store.

Still no notification. I called customer service today and was told the item was cancelled because I never came to pick it up. So now, after almost a month of waiting I still have no order, and no explanation as to why. Be careful when ordering from The Vitamin Shoppe.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. MrsRabiaJ stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service the price also was rather high. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of vitamin shoppe shipping service. Vitamin Shoppe needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vitamin shoppe shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vitamin Shoppe.

Had an Experience with Vitamin Shoppe?

Comments

Yes, I Had the same experience. I called corporate and then the District Manager and she acted rude. Rockwall store has terrible attitudes.

Rockwall, Texas, United States #1347497

TRY GNC. I work there and we will help you till you are satisfied. We will earn your business.

Quinlan, Texas, United States #1347494

I used to go to the Vitamin Shoppe in Rockwall, but they never have the vitamins I use and no one really cares to talk to you anymore.I go to Vitamin World in Terrell now.

They got me started on some new vitamins I really like.Great service and knowledgeable.

My issue was not resolved by receiving the product. However I was not charged for the order. In that it was a pick-up at the local store, I was due to pay only when I picked it up.