2.9
Turnaround Time

Walked in, one man said hello, the other did not, did not ask if they could help me. Another man came from back and asked If he could help me once I already found what I was looking for.

3 guys stood around upfront talking about muscles to each other, not doing anything. It felt uncomfortable kinda like being ignored. When I left I said goodbye (not buying anything because they didn't have what I was looking for at a reasonable price) they didn't say goodbye to me, and the one man who originally asked if he could help, jus grunted at me.

That was his goodbye. They're jus rude.

Review about: Vitamin Shoppe Customer Care.

Comments

*** manager at the vitamin shoppe in largo fl should be fired

Vitamin Shoppe District Manager runs *** stores. The Rockwall Texas store is dirty with no service at all.

Guys in there ignoring customers and opening store late and the old woman knows nothing. I reported to district manager and she could care less and made excuses.

As long as a body is in the store, the district managers don't care. They put inexperienced associates with horrible customer service in their stores. Rockwall store has no happy associates or customer service.